Thursday 11 July 2013

Beauty review! Maybelline and Barry M ♥

So today I went to town with my friend and I was feeling a bit down, so...what better way to cheer you up than a little bit of retail therapy?!


My two favourite shops are Boots and Superdrug...if I won the lottery, I think I would spent it all in those 2 shops! So first I went to Superdrug and my local store has a really good Barry M section which is where I get all of my nail polishes from. I LOVE the Barry M 'nail paints' because they are such good quality for such   a small price! They also have a huge range of colours and effects including crackle, texture, confetti, magnetic, glitter and gelly hi-shine. 

My first purchase was the Barry M 'Textured Nail Effect' Nail Paint in the colour 316 Kingsland Road. This is a baby pink colour which also has little gritty bits in it which makes it look like it is textured. It basically looks a bit like pink sandpaper but it does look really effective! This was £3.99 however it cost me £2.99 because I used 100 off my beautycard points at Superdrug...bargain!



Next, I went along to Boots and picked up the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in the shade '35 - On and on Bronze'. This, as you probably gathered, is a gorgeous, shimmery bronze Gel-Cream Eyeshadow. 








It's really easy to apply and has a nice, smooth texture to it. It works really well as a base eyeshadow because it lasts so long. However, if you're like me and you're not daring enough to be adventorous with your eyes then it looks great on the eyelid on its own! This cost £4.99 which I think is an absolute bargain for such a beautiful, good quality eyeshadow!





No comments:

Post a Comment