Saturday 13 July 2013

Unemployment & moaners!

All I've been seeing on my Facebook and Twitter timelines recently is all of my friends, who are all around 16, moaning about having to go to work. To me this is completely arrogant and ungrateful!! There are so many people out there who really want or need a job who can't get one... and yet they feel that they have the right to moan about having to go to a job that they applied for and they chose to do?!

Also, don't forget the fact that your boss can probably see what your putting on your social media because everything is pretty much publicised these days! I read about a girl not long ago who was employed in the police force and she wrote racist remarks on her social media which later got her fired! Shows how careful you have to be because literally everyone can see everything. My old school could see my Twitter profile and I often got called into the Headteacher's office for something that I'd written on there.

There's so many people out there who would kill for that job so don't take it for granted! Take me for example, I've applied for so many jobs this summer, about 7/8?! and I've been turned down for every single one. Gutted. I wouldn't mind but I need £500 for a skiing holiday that my best friend invited on in December and quite frankly, my parents haven't got 500 quid to just give away at the moment.

So yeah, if you have a job don't take it for granted. There are 2.51 million unemployed people in the UK right now who would do anything for your job so don't go putting anything stupid on Twitter because I'm pretty sure you're readily replaceable!

No comments:

Post a Comment