Wednesday 10 July 2013

Welcome?...

So this is my first ever blog and I'm not really sure what to write about. I created this blog after I had one of my little creative, life-changing moments that really serve no purpose, thinking that this could actually go quite well if I really tried. Whenever I'm alone i always end up talking to myself so I thought 'Why not convert them thoughts into typed words and share them with the world?!' Brilliant idea right? Original.

I love watching YouTube videos and after watching them for a good few years and sitting through a million 'Draw My Life' videos, I realised that most of them started out as bloggers. So here's me giving it a try. I tried making YouTube videos for a while but I have a really annoying voice so blogging is probably the better option...

My name is Georgia and the font I am writing in is called Georgia, ha.


Bye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment